More than 50 years of experienced combined
director OF THE BAN-KI MOON CENTRE FOR GLOBAL CITIZENS
Monika Froehler is Chief Executive Officer of the Ban Ki-moon Centre for Global Citizens and is a passionate change maker, advocate, founder and speaker.
She was asked to create the Ban Ki-moon Centre in Vienna under the leadership of former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and former Austrian President Heinz Fischer, after working for years at the UN, the EU, the Austrian Foreign Ministry and in field missions around the globe.
She is passionate about the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals and advised Presidents, Ministers, Ambassadors and high-ranking UN officials on policy inputs as much as she involved operationally in practical initiatives.
She worked in many countries across the globe including in Africa and Latin America, rural Central Asia and Africa, Asia, Middle East and West-Africa.
BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION AT THE GLOBAL SCHOOL
Alejandro is an experienced, proactive, and solutions-driven Human Talent & Finance professional.
Extensive experience in organisational transformation and the integration & alignment of 3 of the most important factors to consistently boost business performance, productivity, and profitability of a business: Human Talent, Processes, and Technology.
Alejandro holds 30 years of experience working with:
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & LEADERSHIP AT THE GLOBAL SCHOOL.
Alexis' passion is to help companies and organisations achieve efficiency, effectiveness, and profit by planning and implementing their digital transformation.
Alexis has a Master of Science of Information Management from Aspen University, a postgraduate studies in Digital Business at Emeritus Institute of Management in collaboration with MIT Sloan Executive Education and Columbia Business School Executive Education, and certified executive coaching from John Mattone University
His professional experience included:
- The United Nations Department of Peacekeeping Operations, International Commission against Impunity in Guatemala,
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization,
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise,
- First Data,
- DXC Technologies on projects across Asia, Australia, South Pacific, the Middle East, Guatemala, and Europe.
FOUNDER OF the global school for social leaders
Roberto has worked with purpose-driven consultants & organisations in more than 10 countries across 4 continents:
- United Nations
- University of Vietnam
- Imagine Rwanda
- Techstars Vienna
- Hive Europe
- PCTE University India
The Social Innovation Management Certification (SIMC) ® provides a holistic approach of the social project management as well as the entrepreneurship challenges of social initiatives, its roles, responsibilities and impact.
You join a global network of professional working on impact and change.
Thanks for all the tools and teachings, a hands-on program where I met wonderful people.
The methodological tools and material are very useful.
Excellent academic and cultural experience!
ON SUSTAINABILITY PROJECTS
ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
THAT WILL ADD VALUE TO YOUR SKILLS SET
JOIN PROFESSIONAL NETWORKS
FEE & SCHOLARSHIPS
1. Diploma “Social Innovation Manager Certification SIMC®” by The Global School for Social Leaders, The Ban-ki Moon for Global Citizens and The Social Innovation Agency. Digital & printed sent by post.
2. 6 sessions (20 hours) of training, tutorship, talks y activities.
3. Work material: Social Innovation Box.CLICK HERE.
4. Basic membership to join as Consultant at The Global School for Social Leaders. CLICK HERE.
1. Environmental NGOs.
2. Indigenous & African decendents.
3. Master students abroad.
Receive a reply within the following 48 hours.